Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new bonus points promotion. The latest promotion offers membes of the Le Club AccorHotels program the opportunity to earn up to 10,000 bonus points. The promotion, commencing on September 12 follows a fairly typical pattern for these types of Le Club AccorHotels promotions/
The promotion offers bonus points for stays of 2 or more nights at particpating Accor properties. These include the likes of Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel and Mercure. While there are points after each two night stay, a total of four stays is required to maximise the earn on this promotion.
The earning structure for the promotion is:
- 5,00 points on your first stay of 2 nights during the promotional period
- 2,500 points on your second stay of 2 nights during the promotional period
- 3,000 points on your third stay of 2 nights during the promotional period
- 4,000 points on your fourth stay of 2 nights during the promotional period
In order to participate in the promotion, the following requirements need to be met:
- Register on the Promotion Page
- Book your 2 night stays online at AccorHotels.com or hotel branded website between September 12 and October 12, 2015
- The actual hotel stay needs to occur in the period between September 12 and December 26, and the stay must be consumed during this period
The Value of the Promotion
In the Le Club AccorHotels program each 2,000 points has a value of 40 Euro. Therefore, in dollar terms the promotion yields points worth 10 Euro after 1 stay, 60 Euro after 2 stays, 120 Euro after 3 stays and 200 Euro after 4 stays. In Australian Dollars, that equates to approximately $300 worth of points, if the maximum bonus is achieved.
Beyond the points, at present the Le Club AccorHotels program counts all points toward achieving or renewing status. While this changes next year, for this promotion the points will count toward status. By itself, completing this offer will allow you to achieve gold status, or possibly be well on the way to achieving platinum status.
There have been similar promotions to this in the past, although they have, to date, generally required only single night stays. This is the first that has had a two night stay requirement. The effect of this, is that the promotion does require a greater investment of time and money to complete.