Accor Plus has just launched a status fast track to ALL – Accor Live Limitless status. In this year’s FastTrack, bonus Status Nights are on offer after staying one eligible night.
The number of bonus status nights on offer varies depending on your current status. A silver member in the program is up for 10 bonus Status Nights after one stay. If you are at the Gold level, you could get 15 bonus Status Nights. Finally, current Platinum members are in line for 20 bonus Status Nights.
At this point, there is no offer for Diamond members. Diamond is only achievable based on Status Points, and there is no path to Diamond based on nights stayed.
Register for the Fast Track
In order to be in line for the Fast Track bonus, an Accor Plus member must first register for the promotion. For some reason, Accor is using the word ‘subscribe’ for this promotion, but it is basically the same thing.
- Silver and Gold members can register for the Fast Track here
- Platinum members can register for the Fast Track here
Once registered, you need to then book and stay one eligible night at any participating Accor hotel worldwide. The good news is that you have all year to do it, and you can stay any time between 19 January and December 31. On the other hand, it does mean that you won’t be able to take part in any other Fast Track even if it may be better. But who knows if there will be such a thing.
Another thing to watch is that you can’t fully, or even partly, pay for the stay with Reward Points. If you use any points, then that stay will not be eligible for the FastTrack.
All Accor Live Limitless Levels
As a reminder, members of Accor Plus are automatically granted Silver membership, so they can never be below this level.
- Silver members will move up to Gold Status once they accumulate 30 Status Nights. After the 10 Status Nights gained through this promotion, they would need another 20 Status Nights
- Gold members will move up to Platinum Status once they accumulate 60 Status Nights. After the 15 Status Nights gained through this promotion, they would need another 45 Status Nights
- Gold members can retain their status by accumulating 30 Status Nights. After the 15 Status Nights gained through this promotion, they would need another 15 Status Nights
- A Platinum Member maintains Platinum Status by maintaining 60 Status Nights. If they gain the 20 Status Nights bonus, they will need an additional 40 nights to retain status
The promotion is similar to the fast tracks offered to Silver, Gold, and Platinum members last year. Whatever your status in Accor Plus, this promotion will help you retain your status. For Silver and Gold members it offers the chance of gaining Platinum while staying fewer nights than normal.