Accor has announced that it will replace its current Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program with ALL (Accor Live Limitless) by early 2020. Described by Accor as a lifestyle loyalty program, some of the details are a bit vague. It seems the idea is to bring various Accor activities under the same loyalty umbrella.
Or, in Accor’s own words, to create a
fully integrated global platform integrating rewards, services, and experiences across our entire ecosystem
It would seem that they are working on a new program to bring together some disparate parts of their operations.
What we know
Accor have outlined the program changes within four themes:
- A new premium status to reward our most loyal members. There is not detail on where this new status will be. Nor is there any information on whether there will be some realignment of the current levels.
- Enriched benefits according to our augmented hospitality strategy
- A worldwide connected experience. The ability to earn and burn points across the broadest range of brands in the industry. This will be delivered by a New digital app delivering value across work, live & play.
- Partnerships and experiences. These will focus on three main areas: Entertainment, Dining and Culinary & Sports.
- AccorHotels will extend their partnership with AEG beyond the AccorHotels Arena. This will include premium venues in Latin America, Asia and Europe.
- The Group has signed a new partnership with IMG. This will provide members with access to chef masterclasses and culinary encounters for their best members courtesy of the loyalty program. Starting in 2020, members will enjoy the best of Taste Festivals in London, Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Toronto, with growth and expansion of the partnership into new cities over the next three years
All interesting, but quite light on detail. I guess we will need to wait to the end of the year to find out what this all means. Further details are available on the website.