Hyundai is offering Velocity members the chance to earn up to 100,000 Velocity Points when buying a new Hyundai SUV. The exact number of points is determined by the model of SUV that you buy. For example, a new Santa Fe will garner more points than a new Tuscon.
It’s a bit of a change from last years test drive promotion. While taking a test drive was sufficient to earn points, this time around you actually need to put some cash across the table and buy a car.
Hyundai SUV Promotion
Bonus points are being offered on three Hyundai SUV models as follows:
- Santa Fe – 100,000 Velocity Points
- Tuscon – 50,000 Velocity Points
- Kona – 40,000 Velocity Points
The conditions of the offer:
CONDITIONS OF OFFER
Offers available on new and demo eligible vehicles purchased from a participating Hyundai dealer during the campaign period from 4 January to 31 March 2019 and delivered before 30 April 2019 unless extended, changed or while stocks last. Private and ABN buyers only. Excludes government, fleet and rental buyers. Not available with other offers.
Eligible vehicles and Velocity Points earn are as follows:
● 40,000 Velocity Points on new and demonstrator 2018 plated Kona models
● 50,000 Velocity Points on new and demonstrator 2018 plated Tucson models
● 100,000 Velocity Points on new and demonstrator 2018 plated TM Santa Fe
For further information, refer to the Hyundai Velocity Offer page.