The offers have been coming thick and fast from Velocity this year. This week sees another kicking off, offering up to 20,000 Velocity Points on selected long haul international flights.
It is similar to a promotion that offered early in February. While similar, they have pruned the eligible flights you can take, and shortened the timeframe you can fly in.
Under the new offer, you can earn up to 20,000 bonus Velocity points when booking an international long-haul flight from Australia by 16 March 2020, and fly by 31 May 2020.
The long haul destinations available for this promotion are Los Angeles or Tokyo. In order to be eligible for the points, you need to book flights marketed and operated by Virgin Australia.
The bonus on offer depends on your class of travel:
- Business = 20,000 Points for a return flight and 10,000 Points for a one-way flight.
- Premium Economy = 12,000 Points for a return flight and 6,000 Points for a one-way flight.
- Freedom = 10,000 Points for a return flight and 5,000 Points for a one-way flight.
- Getaway / Elevate = 5,000 Points for a return flight and 2,500 Points for a one-way flight.
- Light = 2,500 Points for a return flight and 1,250 Points for a one-way flight.
Taking Advantage of the offer
To take advantage of this deal:
- Firstly, activate the offer you wish to use here
- Secondly, book an eligible flight by 16 March 2020 (entering your Velocity number at the time of booking)
- Finally, you will need to travel to 31 May 2020.