The Velocity estore is the online shopping mall for the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. It is basically a portal from were you start on online shopping session. If you make an eligible purchase from a participating retailer, then you are rewarded with Velocity Points.
It provides a simple, and lucrative, way of earning Velocity Points. You can simply shop at home, which can be more convenient that going to a physical store. This can be especially true during holiday periods.
How to use the Velocity eStore
While shopping through the Velocity estore is fairly easy, there are a few steps to remember. The most important thing to remember is that you need to start off from the Velocity eStore. Do this everytime you shop, to make sure you get your points.
- Start at the Velocity eStore website. Make sure that you have cookies enables to make sure that your purchases are tracked.
- Login to the eStore, You use your Velocity number and password for this
- Choose the online retailer you wish to shop with. The eStore gives you a range of options to search on the retailers that are available
- Select your chosen retailer and the click ‘Shop Now’. Once you have done that the eStore will give you a message that your purchase will be tracked.
- Shop and Earn points. Once you have finalised a purchase, you will be sent an email confirming your purchase. Transactions should appear as Pending in your transaction history within 1 working day. The Velocity Points you have earned should then appear in your Frequent Flyer account 30 days after purchase.
The Velocity estore has partnered with a wide range of retailers. They generally offer 2 Velocity Points per dollar. Some may offer more, and there are often promotions that can boost the points earning potential.
All up, there are over 200 business represented in the estore. They are divided into a range of categories.
- Charities & Causes. Earn points when you donate to selected charities. These change from time to time, but at the time of writing included Pointsforpurpose and Starlight
- Children & Family. Earn points while you shop for your family.
- Clothes & Fashion. Pretty self explanatory, and where you’ll find the likes of adidas, Country Road and Cue.
- Department Stores. Find Myer, David Jones as well as eBay, Selfridges and Macy’s here
- Electricals. Apple, Microsoft, Dell and Samsung can be found here.
- Entertainment & Leisure. Something to keep you occupied
- Food & Drink. Where you can order your meal through Menulog
- Gifts & Flowers. Get yourself into the good books.
- Health & Beauty. Find Bobbi Brown, Clinique and Aveda.
- Home & Garden. Get your homewares and manchester sorted.
- Office & Business. For all your office supplies.
- Sport & Fitness. Mostly Active wear.
- Toys & Games. Find all the latest toys and games.
Through the Velocity estore you can earn Velocity Points through your online shopping. This can be a handy way to keep your account ticking over, while you move to your next award target.
The Velocity estore is very similar to the Qantas Shopping Online Mall. The both have a wide range of retailers allowing you to earn points in the chosen program. In some cases, the same retailer can be found in each mall, so it can be worth checking the offers in both programs.