The Hilton Honors Double Points promotion, originally scheduled to end on August 31, has been extended. The new end date for the promotion is September 9, 2018.
Hilton Honors has launched its next global promotion, and with it, a return to the double points offers. Commencing May 1, it follows hard on the heals of the Points Unlimited promotion, which wraps up at the end of April
The key details of the promotion are
- Registered Hilton Honors members earn Double Points on every stay
For for every $1 spent on stays, you’ll earn
10 Base Points plus an additional 10 Bonus Points at most brands
5 Base Points plus 5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton.
- Silver, Gold & Diamond members will earn their Elite Tier Bonus on top of that.
- Promotion Stay Period May 1 – September 9, 2018
- Offer available at over 5,000 hotels worldwide
- No caps and no minimum stay requirement
- Register here!
As with most recent Hilton Honors promotions, this promotion is valid at all hotels worldwide (except Hampton Inn in Mainland China).
The previous promotion, Points Unlimited, offered 2,000 points per stay, which favoured those on short stays. Whether you are better off, or worse off, with this promotion will depend on your typical stay profile.