Marriott International has announced that they will progressively re-open their suite of luxury resorts and villas in Fiji. This follows advice from the Fijian Government that fully vaccinated travellers from a number of countries, including Australia, will be permitted to travel to Fiji from 1 December, 2021.
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay is now taking bookings for travel from 1 December.
A range of offers are available for Marriott Bonvoy members, including:
- “Week of Wonders”: savings of 25% for members and 15% for non-members on all bookings made from October 7 to October 14, 2021 for all rooms booked through to January 17, 2022.
- “Earn, Eat & Enjoy”: a region-wide promotion offering breakfast, daily hotel credits and double Marriott Bonvoy points per stay. This promotion kicks off October 15 and will be promoting stays through to March 31, 2022.
- “Romantic Getaway Package” inclusive of daily breakfast, 1 x 60 minute couples spa treatment, a bottle of sparkling wine and welcome amenity. Prices start from FJ$659++ per room per night.
For bookings or more information, visit www.marriott.com/nanmc
Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort, Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island and Sheraton Denarau Villas are all currently taking bookings for stays commencing from April 2022.
The Westin Denaru Island Resort & Spa is currently undergoing refurbishment. As such, it is not expected to open until later in 2022.
Fiji has placed a number of conditions travellers will need to meet in order to be able to travel. These include:
- Must have spent 10 days in an approved country prior to travel to Fiji
- Travellers aged 18 years + must be fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine
- Travellers aged 12 years+ must show a negative PCR test 72 hours prior departure
- Download the CareFiji app upon arrival in Fiji
- No quarantine is required on arrival, however, guests will need to stay in the hotel precinct for the first 48 hours, then return a negative result via a rapid test. Travellers will then be free to move around dedicated Safe Travel Areas and engage in offsite excursions, activities, and tours.
Note that these conditions are subject to change. If you are looking at going to Fiji, make sure you check out the latest conditions.
For further information visit the Fiji Government website.