Qantas is offering Qantas Business Rewards members the opportunity to earn double bonus points in a back to business promotion. In addition, they are offering a Back To Business pack to one lucky business.
The bonus is available for flights booked between January 7 and January 18 for travel through to the end of February.
Qantas Business Rewards
Qantas Business Rewards is a program designed for Small-Medium Businesses in Australia. Under the program, the business earns Qantas Points on their business travel. This is tracked through the ABN of the business, which needs to be attached to eligible bookings.
While there is an $89.50 joining fee, Qantas are waiving this for the duration of the promotion.
Double Points Offer
- Offer: Back To Business Double Points
- Registration: required at this link
- Booking Dates: January 7 – January 18, 2019
- Travel Dates: Through to February 28, 2019
These points will be paid into your Qantas Business Rewards account. From there, you can send them to any member of your business.
Qantas Business Pack
In addition, Qantas Business Rewards are holding a small competition, offering a Back To Business pack. The pack consists of
- 100,000 Qantas Points for the business,
- 5 x individual Qantas Club two-year memberships,
- 1 x $1000 Caltex fuel voucher,
- 1 x business consultation package provided by Yellow! and
- 3 x Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 (Core i5 \ 4GB \ 128GB SSD) laptops
For each domestic flight taken by your business, you will receive one entry. For international flights, you will receive two entries.