To kick the year off, Qantas is offering Qantas Business Rewards members the opportunity to earn a bonus of up to points per flight. The bonus that your business will receive varies depending on your level in the program:
- 500 bonus points for Level 1 customers for every eligible Qantas flight
- 850 bonus points for Level 2 customers for every eligible Qantas flight
- 1,000 bonus points for Level 3 customers for every eligible Qantas flight
To be in the running for the bonus points you will need to register for the promotion. The book between 13 January and 20 January for travel by 29 February.
Qantas Business Rewards
Qantas Business Rewards is a program designed for Small-Medium Businesses in Australia. Under the program, the business earns Qantas Points on their business travel. This is tracked through the ABN of the business, which needs to be attached to eligible bookings.
Note that there is a joining fee for Qantas Business Rewards.
Up to 1,000 Bonus Points Offer
- Offer: Up to 1,000 bonus points (1,000 points if you are level 3, 850 points if you are level 2, and 500 points if you are level 1)
- Registration: required at this link
- Booking Dates: 13 January – 20 January 2020
- Travel Dates: Through to 29 February, 2020.
These points will be paid into your Qantas Business Rewards account. From there, you can send them to any member of your business.