Hilton has unveiled its promotion for the final quarter of 2018. Going by the name of Moments Made Bigger it is offering triple points on Luxury and Resort stays, and double points on all other stays.
This promotion kicks off for stays from September 10, the day after the current promotion concludes. It then runs through to January 3 in the new year.
- For stays from September 10, 2018 to January 3, 2019.
- Earn triple points on all luxury & resort stays. Full details of the properties offering triple points can be found here.
- Earn double points on all other stays.
- As usual for Hilton, Registration required.
The normal base earning for Hilton Honors points is 10 points per US Dollar. Under the triple points offer, you will earn 30 points per US Dollar. For double points, the earn will be 20 points per US Dollar.
Any status or other bonus is on top of this, and is not tripled as well.
Triple Points are available at luxury and resort stays. For the most part this means stays at Conrad, Waldorf Astoria, or Hilton and Doubletree Resort Properties.
Across the world, there are 243 such properties. In Australia, there is just the one property – the Hilton Surfers Paradise. In the South Pacific Areas, there are another four properties:
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Nadi, Fiji
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Fiji, Sonaisali Island
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa Papetoai, French Polynesia
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa Queenstown, New Zealand
Of course, to our north their are a number of Conrad properties, and a range of resort properties that will be offering triple points.