Hi, I’m Mark, and welcome to Fly Stay Points.
Travel is a passion, and when I travel, I like to do so in comfort.
Like many, I am not a backpacker, and these days, I am not constantly on the road for business. I want to be able to travel, and to travel in as much comfort as I can. I also want to do this for as little as I can.
Travel is not free, and sometimes, it’s not even cheap – but there are ways to improve both the quality and the quantity of your travel.
Having said that, I used to be on the road for work for months at a time. It was during this time that I discovered the power of travel loyalty programs.
And you could apply this to leisure travel. I discovered that these programs could do enable you to travel better and cheaper.
Fly Stay Points is dedicated to that – finding ways to make the most of your travel, whether that is by making your travel cheaper, or allowing you to travel in more luxury than you’d otherwise expect. While the places we travel to are important, the focus is more on how we get there, and where we stay.
Finding the best deals. Using travel loyalty program to improve your travel experience.
We keep a keen eye out for offers from the airlines. We highlight the best deals, help find the best prices, and keep an eye out for point earning opportunities.
Hotels are competitive. There is an almost constant stream of deals and offers from hotel providers. There are discount offers, and there are bonus offers in the loyalty programs
Helping you fly and stay better are the loyalty programs. Yes, they are a marketing program, but used correctly, they can make your travel cheaper, they can make your travel better. But you need to find the best deals, and know what is best for you.
Fly Stay Points
With that in mind, Fly Stay Points sets out to
- Highlight good deals on airlines, in hotels, and elsewhere
- Provide information on how to use loyalty programs to improve your travel,
- Highlight the best offers around for earning or burning your points
- Highlight credit card deals and products that can help improve your travel
- Provide updates on new products and changes that may affect your travel
Unless otherwise stated, all travel related activities on the blog are self funded. As such, all airline and hotel reviews on this site are done without the knowledge of travel providers.
In order to help pay for expenses incurred, income may be derived as follows:
- Advertising: Advertisements are provided through the Google AdSense program. The selection of advertisements shown is made by Google AdSense, using their own algorithms.
- Affiliate marketing: Under these programs, we may be paid for referring you to a particular business.