Only 200 metres from Melbourne’s premier inner-city beach, the hotel suits those leisure or corporate travellers seeking a unique high-value experience combined with relaxed, modern comforts with quirky edge.
Complete with conference facilities and chic restaurant and bar, this uniquely stylish hotel combines some unique hotel features with plenty of guest room perks. With 4 unique room types, signature beds and the genuine Rydges service, unique offerings and top-shelf amenities combined with surprisingly affordable prices makes for an enjoyable and gratifying stay.
The expansion to St Kilda comes after a refresh of the Rydges brand through 2014. The refresh consisted of a number of changes, including a new look and service offering, including free wi-fi.
Guests at the new look Rydges St Kilda can also look forward to some of the standard Rydges Hotel offerings which will be progressively introduce throughout 2015 including:
- Free WI-FI for all guests – whether visiting overnight or just for a coffee.
- A new ‘Rise Breakfast’ concept, which takes a nod from nutritionist recommendations around a healthful breakfast being the most important meal of the day. While still buffet-style in nature, the Rise Breakfast includes freshly-squeezed juice shots, made to order smoothies & juice blends, super healthy cereals and fresh fruit as well as a great range of hot options including eggs cooked to individual preference.
- In trademark AHL style, even the mini-bar has undergone a quirky designer overhaul with Rydges branded sweets, nibbles & potato crisps plus fun games & add-ons complimenting the overall offering.
- An expanded wine list showcasing a broader range of Australian and international varietals will cater to the more discerning taste buds.
- Stylish new uniforms with a relaxed yet ultimately professional vibe.