Le Club AccorHotels is offering triple points on bookings made through their mobile App. But don’t worry if you can’t book through the App. If you book online at AccorHotels.com you will still get double points.
The bonus is offer on bookings made at properties in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia,
- Earn triple points when you book your stay on the AccorHotels App
- Book your stay via AccorHotels.com and earn double Rewards points
- Booking Dates: You can book between 1 June and 30 June, 2019
- Travel Dates: Stays need to be made between 1 June and 30 August, 2019
- Registration: Registration for the promotion is required, and can be made here
This promotion is only valid for stays made in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia. Unfortunately, you cannot take advantage of it if you are staying elsewhere in the world.
As usual, the caveats that often apply for Le Club AccorHotels promotions apply this time around.
Any stay that is partly paid with points is ineligible for the bonus points. This means that you have to pay for the entire stay with cash (or credit card!).
Bonus points are calculated on the earning that a Classic Member would receive. You do not earn the bonus on the increased level that status may give you.
And finally, if you are eligible, and have registered, for multiple offers, only one of them will apply. Normally, they choose the offer that will give you the most points.
It’s a nice little bonus, and replaces the previous offer of triple points on weekend stays. It’s always good to see back to back promotions, without the gap that sometimes occurs.