Members of the World of Hyatt program have gained more options with most Alila Resorts joining the program over the coming month.
The integration of Alila into World of Hyatt follows Hyatt’s acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality last year. Since that time, they have brought the Joie de Vivre and Thompson brands into the fold. Now it is the turn of Alila Resorts.
While Alila Resorts don’t have a presence in Australia, they do have a number of hotels around South East Asia. While most are in Indonesia, they also have a presence in Malaysia and Cambodia.
The rollout schedule is as follows:
- June 25
- Ventana Big Sur- an Alila Resort, USA
- Alila Solo, Indonesia
- Alila Seminyak, Indonesia
- Studios at Alila Seminyak, Indonesia
- Alila Ubud, Indonesia
- Alila Villas Uluwatu, Indonesia
- June 26
- Alila Bangsar, Malaysia
- Alila Manggis, Indonesia
- Alila SCBD, Indonesia
- Alila Villas Koh Russey, Cambodia
- July 15
- Alila Diwa Goa, India
- The Diwa Club by Alila, India
- Alila Jabal Akhdar, Oman
- July 16
- Alila Anji,China
- Alila Wuzhen, China
- Alila Fort Bishangarh, India
- June 25
Note that Alila Jakarta, Alila Purnama and Alila Yangshuo will not participate in World of Hyatt.
World Of Hyatt Bonus Points Offer
To celebrate the addition of the brands to World Of Hyatt, a promotion offering 2,000 points for each of your first stays at the 4 new brands to the program. These brands include the recently integrated brands plus one to join later in the year.
The four participating brands are:
- Thompson Hotels
- Joie de Vivre
- Destination Hotels (coming later in 2019)
For each of the brands that you stay at, you will gain 2,000 bonus World of Hyatt points. If you stay at all four, World of Hyatt will also give you a free night certificate for a Category 1-4 hotel.
Some of the things to be aware of for this promotion:
- You do not need to register, although you must be a World of Hyatt member.
- An eligible stay is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Eligible stays begin when each brand starts participating in World of Hyatt and must be completed by December 31, 2019.
- Free Night award is valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
This is good news for World of Hyatt members. While I have never stayed at an Alila Resort, the do look very nice, and I hope soon have the chance to try them out.
For further information, head to the Hyatt website.