Le Club AccorHotels is offering double or triple rewards points for stays in Asia Pacific through until June 30, 2018. The double points is for midweek stays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights), while triple points are being offered for weekend stays (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Promotion: Work, Rest and Play across Asia Pacific
- Offer: Double Rewards points on weekdays (Mondays to Thursdays) and triple points on weekends (Fridays to Sundays).
- Registration: Required at this page by June 2018
- Booking Dates: Book By June 30, 2018
- Stay Dates: Stay By June 20, 2018
The calculation of Bonus Rewards Points is based on the number of Rewards Points that a classic member would earn. This means any extra earned through status are not included in the calculations.
You can take advantage of this offer any number of times during the promotional period. Note, however, that any stay partly or wholly paid through points redemption will not qualify for the bonus.
Le Club AccorHotels often run multiple overlapping promotions, and unfortunately they do not combine. You will only get credit for one of the offers, and Le Club AccorHotels says they will use the most generous of the offers for any given stay. In most cases, this should be the best offer to use.
Obviously, the best bonus is on offer if you can stay over the weekend. However, any bonus is a good bonus, so it is always worthwhile registering for these promotions.