IHG One Rewards has launched its first bonus promotion under its new name. Under the promotion, members can earn up to quadruple points (4x) on their stays between 18 May and the end of August.
While stays will not begin to count until 18 May, members can now pre-register for the promotion. Having said that, members can register at any time during the promotion. However, you must register before your stay. That is, IHG will only start counting your stays for this promotion once you have registered. Even if you have no current plan to stay, it may be worth registering just in case.
- Promotion: Earn up to 4x points
- Bonus Structure
- 2X points on the 2nd through 5th qualifying nights
- 3X points on the 6th through 14th qualifying nights
- 4X points on the 15th qualifying night and all subsequent qualifying nights
- Stay Dates: The bonus is available for stays between 18 May and 31 August
- Registration: Registration is required, and can be done here
It is worth noting that the bonus applies from your second stay during the promotion. Unfortunately, as is common with these promotions, you do not get awarded a bonus on your first stay.
At the other end of the spectrum, you can earn up to 100,000 bonus points for this promotion. For most people, this may not be an issue, but for some, it is worth noting.
Earning up to quadruple points is a good promotion, although you will need to stay 15 nights for that to kick in.