IHG Rewards has launched a new global promotion offering members up to triple points when staying at IHG hotels. Pre-registration has now opened and the promotion is valid for stays between 1 October and 31 December 2021.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to be a member of IHG Rewards in order to take advantage of this offer. It’s free and easy to join, with more information here.
- Offer: Earn Up to Triple IHG Rewards Points.
- Double points on your second stay and
- Triple points on your third and subsequent stays.
- Travel Period: You must stay between 1 October and 31 December 2021
- Registration: You must register for the promotion by 31 December. You will need to register before your first stay.
In most cases, any night eligible to earn points will qualify. There is a requirement that the room night rate is at least US$30. Even though that is the case, it is unlikely to affect anyone staying in this part of the world.
There is also a maximum of 70,000 bonus points that can be earned from this promotion.
Under the promotion, you will earn an extra 10 points per US Dollar on your second stay. From your third stay, you will be earning an additional 20 points per dollar.
This promotion is pretty much a carbon copy of a promotion run earlier this year. For those with travel planned in the near future, this could be quite a lucrative promotion. To maximise it though, you do need to stay at least three times.