Le Club AccorHotels is running a MyResorts sweepstakes in conjunction with the current Private Sale. In the sweepstakes they are giving away 100 prizes of 150,000 Le Club AccorHotels Points.
I don’t normally post about sweepstakes, but in this case I am making an exception. The MyResorts program kicked off 2 years ago. It promised a range of on Resort benefits such as the MyGlass all day beverages, or making the most of your holidays with MyExtratime.
While it started off with a bit of a flourish, the marketing fell away, and offers such as MyRewards fell away over time. Recently, Le Club AccorHotels has stepped up its marketing campaigns, and the sweepstakes appears to be part of that.
They have also been running competitions on Facebook, offering various prizes, such as 25,000 points this week.
In order to take part in the sweepstakes, you will need to book a resort stay during the current Private Sales event. This means you will need to make a prepaid stay during the sale by November 23.
Le Club AccorHotels will draw the prize winners on December 1, with each of the ten winners receiving 150,000 points. This is a fair chunk of points, with each prize being worth over $4,500.
To take part, you will need to
- be a Le Club AccorHotels cardholder;
- be aged 18 years old and older on the date of entry in the Draw;
- register for the promotion;
- prepay the stays at Participating MyResorts properties* during the Promotion Period;
- reside in Asia Pacific (Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Maldives, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, India, South Korea and Japan)