Le Club AccorHotels have regular promotions offering quadruple points for new hotels in the AccorHotels network. This time around the hotels include the Novotel South Wharf Melbourne and the Mercure in Albury.
In addition to these Australia hotels, there are a range of hotels worldwide in the offer. This includes the following hotels:
- Mercure Albury,
- Novotel Melbourne South Wharf,
- Mercure Jakarta Pantai Indah Kapuk,
- Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur,
- Sofitel Inle Lake Myat Min,
- Premier Village Phu Quoc Resort,
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3),
- Promotion: Book a stay in our new hotels and earn 4 times the Rewards points
- Registration: Required, please visit the promotion page.
- Reservation Dates: April 16 – July 15 2018
- Stay Dates: April 16 – July 15 2018
The standard Le Club AccorHotels proposition gives you back around 5% of your spend as Le Club AccorHotels points. This is based on a base earn rate of 25 points per €10 spend.
Under the Le Club AccorHotels offer, 2,000 points can be used to offset €40 of hotel payments. At the base rate, those 2,000 points will cost you €800 of spend in the hotels (Note that some hotels, such as Ibis, Ibis Styles, Adagio, and Adagio Access pay at a lower rate)
Under the quadruple points promotion, this will effectively become a 20% return on your spend. If you have an elite membership, then the return will be even higher.