Elite members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program are being offered the opportunity to receive Gold Status in the Accor Live Limitless (ALL) program. The new promotion is the latest offer in the tie up between Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL.
Gold status in ALL sets you up for a range of benefits when you stay at participating Accor properties. This includes welcome drinks and amenities, room upgrades and late check-out.
To be in line for the upgrade to ALL Gold, you will need to hold one of the following:
- At least silver status in Qantas Frequent Flyer. This is all members except those in the Bronze tier
- A Chairmans Lounge member
- Points Club Plus membership
How to Register
The first step in the process to ALL Gold, is to ensure that your your Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL accounts are linked. In addition, you will need to register for this promotion. You will need to register for this promotion by 12 August 2022.
Once you have done that, you should receive your upgrade to Gold within a few weeks. You will have Gold status all the way through to the end of 2023.
Benefits of ALL Gold membership
Normally, you need to stay 30 Status Nights or earn 7,000 Status points in order to gain Accor Live Limitless (ALL) Gold Status. This offer puts you on the fast track to Gold.
You will receive the following benefits as a Gold Elite member of ALL:
- earn up to 12 Reward points per €10 spent on stays with Accor
- room upgrades if available at the time of check-in
- early check-in or late check-out on request, subject to availability.
Benefits of Qantas – Accor Live Limitless partnership
Under the exiting Qantas-Accor partnership, you receive three Qantas Points for every $1 spent on eligible booking across the Asia-Pacific region. These will need to be booked booked directly through an Accor channel, such as the Accor website or App.
Eligible Qantas Frequent flyers can also earn Accor Reward points while flying. This is based on 2 Accor Reward Points for each $10 of eligible spend on Qantas Flights. However, the earning for flying is a bit limited. You will need to be one of the following:
- Qantas Platinum and Platinum One members holding any level of Accor ALL membership, or
- Accor ALL Gold, Platinum and Diamond status members holding any level of QFF membership
This is a good offer for eligible Qantas Frequent Flyers. Gold status in ALL gives you some worthwhile benefits.