It’s May, and just like the old times, Velocity has launched a promotion offering at least 15% bonus points on transfers from a range of card partners.
The offer, which is running through May, includes most of its credit card partners. And in good news, it looks as though ANZ and HSBC have restored transfers to Velocity.
Once again, some partners are offering an additional boost. As is often the case, ANZ is offering its customers an extra 15% bonus, bringing the total to 30%.
Bonus Velocity Points offer
It is a style of promotion that Velocity runs once or twice a year. The 15% bonus has become the norm for the bonus, although there are some partners that occasionally offer a boost.
The main thing to watch out for is that some programs have limits on the number of points you can transfer.
The transfer bonus is valid for transfers made between 1 May and 31 May 2021.
Most of the participating cards are offering a bonus of 15% when transferring to Velocity. As usual, ANZ is offering an additional booster amount.
Keep in mind that the bonus doesn’t apply to credit cards that automatically earn Velocity Points. It only applied to cards where you manually transfer points to Velocity.
- The following Credit Card Partners are offering the standard 15% bonus points
- American Express Membership Rewards (an additional 5% boost applies to Centurion Members, Platinum Card Members, Rewards Advantage Card Members or Platinum Business Card Members)
- BankSA Amplify Rewards
- Bank of Melbourne Amplify Rewards.
- BOQ Q Rewards
- Citibank Rewards
- Diners Club Rewards
- HSBC Rewards (Platinum and Premier credit cardholders only)
- NAB Rewards
- Card Services Rewards
- Suncorp Credit Card Rewards
- St.George Amplify Rewards
- Westpac Altitude Rewards
- Credit Card Partners offering a bonus boost
- ANZ Rewards (plus a further 15% boost = total bonus of 30%)
- ANZ Business Rewards (plus a further 15% boost = total bonus of 30%
Further details on the promotion may be found on the Velocity website.