The Qantas Shopping Online Mall is a shopping portal that offers members Qantas Points when shopping at partner online shops. Over the years it has grown to include a wide range of online shopping destinations. These include the likes of David Jones, Microsoft, Lenovo, and many others.
Earning bonus Qantas Points at the Qantas Shopping Online Mall is a fairly straightforward process. However, you must remember to start your shopping session off back at the Qantas Online Mall site. Once you log into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, you can then click through from the mall to your retailer of choice.
The basic process is:
- Head over to the Qantas Shopping Online Mall website.
- Browse and choose your retailer from the range available through the mall.
- Click ‘Shop Now’ to visit your chosen retailer’s site. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer login details.
- Once you are logged in, you will then be re-directed to the retailer’s website.
- Once you are at the retailer’s site, you can shop online as normal. As a warning, make sure you don’t navigate away from the retailer’s website before you make your purchase. If you do, the tracking from the Qantas Shopping Online Mall may not work correctly
Make sure you have cookies enabled, and you should be good to go.
The points from your shopping spree can take up to six months to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.