As the end of year approaches, retailers are running promotions to get you to open your wallet. Right now, the Qantas Shopping Online Mall is offering 10 Qantas Points per dollar while shopping online at David Jones
That’s triple the normal points and is available until 25 November 2019.
If The Iconic is not your thing, then the Qantas Shopping Online Mall also has a range of other offers:
- HardToFind – earn 10 Qantas Points per $1 (usually 7 Qantas Points per dollar)
- OnSport – earn 8 Qantas Points per $1 (usually 5 Qantas Points per $1)
- Aveda – earn 7 Qantas Points per $1 (usually 5 Qantas Points per $1)
- Tiffany – earn 7 Qantas Points per $1 (usually 4 Qantas Points per $1)
Qantas Online Mall
The Qantas Shopping Online Mall is a shopping portal that offers members Qantas Points when shopping at partner online shops. Over the years it has grown to include a wide range of online shopping destinations. These include the likes of David Jones, Microsoft, Lenovo and many others.
Earning bonus Qantas Points at the Qantas Shopping Online Mall is a fairly straightforward process. However, you must remember to start your shopping session off back at the Qantas Online Mall site. Once you log into your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, you can then click through from the mall to your retailer of choice.
The basic process is:
- Head over to the Qantas Shopping Online Mall website.
- Browse and choose your retailer from the range available through the mall.
- Click ‘Shop Now’ to visit your chosen retailer’s site. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer login details.
- Once you are logged in, you will then be re-directed to the retailer’s website.
- Once you are at the retailers site, you can shop online as normal. As a warning, make sure you don’t navigate away from the retailers website before you make your purchase. If you do, the tracking from the Qantas Shopping Online Mall may not work correctly
Make sure you have cookies enabled, and you should be good to go.
The points from your shopping spree can take up to six months to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.