Fitness First are offering Qantas Frequent Flyers 10,000 Qantas Points on 12 or 18 month Platinum or Passport memberships. In addition, if you take out an 18 month membership, you could be in line for a 30% discount.
These offers are available until April 30, 2019.
Fitness First memberships
In order to be in line for the points, you will need to sign up to one of a specific list of memberships. In particular, you will need to sign up for either a 12 month or 18 month membership.
There are a few restrictions to keep in mind, if you want the points. Firstly, it is an online offer only.
Secondly, well, it is going to cost you. For a start, there is a start up fee of $85 that applies. On top of that, there will be monthly fees, that vary depending on exactly what you choose to sign up for.
To give an idea of the prices that may be available, Fitness First say that, when taking the 30% discount into account, Passport memberships start from $16.10 per week and Platinum memberships $19.60 per week for an 18 month minimum term.
You need to sign up at a special online portal that Fitness First have set up for this promotion. From there, you can sign up to the Passport, Platinum or Titanium membership levels.
As you have to sign up through the dedicated portal, you cannot combine the offer with other offers. For example, you could not combine this offer with a corporate discount offer.
- Online offer only. A $85 start up fee applies to new memberships.
- Only available to new Fitness First members that are signed up between 1 April 2019 to 11.59pm AEST 30 April 2019.
- Must sign up via the dedicated Fitness First – Qantas Frequent Flyer sign up portal. 30% off the standard weekly rate applies to Fitness First’s 18 month Passport, Platinum and Titanium memberships only.
- Standard rates for memberships can be obtained on the Fitness First website.
- 30% off offer available in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland only. 10,000 Qantas Points promotion is available on 12 or 18 month Passport, Platinum or Titanium memberships at Fitness First (excludes Home option).
- 18-month memberships are not available in ACT Fitness First Clubs.
- Qantas points will be credited approximately 65 days from the date your membership commences.