Qantas Business Rewards, the Qantas loyalty program for small business has launched a new promotion offering a bonus 50% on Status Credits. This is short promotion that could offer the chance for travellers to get a status credit boost.
Registration and Bookings
In order to participate in the promotion, the business must register its Qantas Business Rewards account for the promotion. The registration and requirements are straightforward:
- Register your business’ ABN at Qantas Business Rewards
- book an eligible flight between April 29 and May 7 2019,
- travel by June 30, 2019.
- Remember to add your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and business’ ABN to your booking.
Remember when making the booking, that the business ABN needs to included in the booking in order to be eligible for this promotion.
As this is a Business Rewards promotion, it is targeted toward folk travelling for a registered small business. The small business does need to be registered – and there is a fee of $89.50 for this.
In addition, the normal qualifying criteria are required for the flight. That is,
- the booking must be made in Australia,
- issued by Qantas (on an ‘081’ ticket number),
- The flight must be booked on a QF flight number
- For the promotion, the flight must also be on a Qantas aircraft
These promotions come along from time to time, so now would be a good time to book.