Hyatt are offering members 500 World of Hyatt Points per stay when booking through their new mobile App.
The offer comes Hyatt rolls out a new App for the chain. The new app adds a number of interesting new features, that may be useful to some.
Hyatt launches New Mobile App
The first thing that is obvious in the new App is the new layout. Which is nice, but to many people, it is the functionality that is of greater importance.
The App keeps it existing features. These include the ability to make bookings, to view past and future bookings, and monitor your World of Hyatt account. To those basic features, Hyatt have added:
- Access and stream personal content directly to the in-room TV through Chromecast without the need to enter additional credentials*
- Unlock guestrooms and public spaces via Hyatt Mobile Entry
- Quickly make requests directly to the hotel and receive feedback in real-time via a new chat option*
- Request items directly to guestrooms
- Access the schedule of meetings and events happening at the hotel during the member’s stay
Some of these functions are only available at certain hotels in the initial launch. However, Hyatt says that the features will continue to roll-out to more hotels over time.
The 500 World Of Hyatt Points
To encourage use of the App, Hyatt are offering members 500 World of Hyatt points for booking an eligible stay through the App. There is no registration, or anything like that required. You simply need to book through the App, and then stay.
The 500 Points will be paid on all eligible stays booked and consumed between 1 August and 30 September, 2019. Any room rate that is eligible to earn World of Hyatt points is eligible for the bonus – you just need to make sure you make the booking in the App.
You can get started by downloading (or updating) the App from the Google Play store or Apple store. Head over to the World of Hyatt mobile App page for further information.