Hilton Honors has launched a new promotion offering 2,000 or 4,000 points per stay. While registration for the promotion has opened, the bonus is for stays between 1 May and 5 September 2023.
Under the promotion, members are being offered 4,000 bonus points per stays at eligible resorts. If you are not staying at a resort, then there are 2,000 bonus points on offer.
- Offer: Resort to More Points, offering
- Earn 4,000 bonus points per stay on resort stays
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay on other stays
- Stay Dates: Stay between 1 May and 5 September 2023
- Registration: You must register for the promotion. Direct link to registration.
For the purposes of this promotion, it is the check-out date that is all important. If you commence a stay before May, but checkout after 1 May you will be eligible for the bonus. On the other hand, if you check-in before 5 September, but check-out after 5 September you will not be eligible.
It is also worth noting that the bonus points will also be paid on reward nights. That’s a bit of a bonus – getting points back when using points to book a room.
Bonus points are always worth collecting. However, note that the bonus in this case applies per stay. As such, it favours those on short stays.
If you have any planned Hilton stays coming up, then it will be worth registering for the promotion.