With the winter here, you might be looking for somewhere warm to go. The Accor Winter Escape offers a number of options in regions that tend to stay warmer over winter. In this article, we take a look at some of these options.
Feel like visiting Tropical North Queensland. Then look at Cairns, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, with its incredible islands. Here, you can spend the days snorkelling, diving, and hiking.
Or perhaps stay on land, and check out the Daintree Forest. Or take the Skyrail Cableway to Kuranda.
There’s plenty of sunshine, and things to do around Cairns.
- Check out your hotel options here: Cairns Hotels, Book Accommodation in Cairns | ALL
Sunshine Coast Accommodation
Whether you’re seeking a beachside holiday, or a nature-filled adventure, Queensland’s Sunshine Coast has plenty to offer.
There’s the whale watching season, which runs from June through to November. During whale watching season you may get a view of a humpback whale or even an Orca (killer whale) on the move.
Accor have a number of hotels, apartments and resorts on the Sunshine Coast, offering something for everyone. Some options include:
- Twin Waters (perfect for families splashing about in the water): Twin Waters Resort Style Hotels & Accommodation | ALL
- Noosa Heads (for those looking to get away from it all): Hotels in Noosa Heads | Book Online Now | all.accor.com
- Marroochydore (right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast): Maroochydore Accommodation, Sunshine Coast QLD | ALL
Perhaps something further afield is of interest. Then you might want to consider a trip across to Fiji. There’s so much on offer across Fiji’s 333 islands. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, to lie on the beach, or have an adventure filled escape, Fiji is sure to have something for you.
- Book your Fiji hotel here: Hotel Fiji Islands: book online at all.accor.com