After being confined to our homes for a few weeks, many of us are finding ways of getting a change of scenery. With business travel being depressed, hotels are hooking into this offering leisure travelers a range of staycations.
This is a bit of a win for both sides. Firstly, you can get away, by yourself, or with your family for a few days of pampering in a hotel. Secondly, the hotel benefits, as they get some business.
In an effort to get some of this business, Marriott hotels across Australia are offering a range of staycation options. For example, some Marriott hotels are offering a Kids Eat Free option. This allows you to stay at one of four hotels, and as the name suggests, your kids get to eat for free.
Kids Eat Free
Treat your kids to a staycation to remember with dining options included. Soak up the sunshine and make memories with your family.
- Book a family stay at one of Marriott International’s participating properties and your kids will eat free.
- Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park (All meals free for up to 4 kids) from $329
- Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Central Park (Buffet breakfast free) from $199
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa (Kids under 12 years old eat free) from $239
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast (Kids stay free when using existing bedding and eat free at Terraces Buffet Restaurant) from $250
- Valid on bookings from now until November 30th 2020
- Deal ends August 30th 2020
For bookings, head over to the Marriott website
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability
Times are tough all around. One industry that has been doing it really hard is the travel industry, with many hotels struggling. As restrictions open up, hotels are encouraging people to stay with them, and are making a range of offers to help fill their rooms.
Marriott is offering members a range of staycation options. So if you are looking to get out of your home, they may have something to offer that change of scenery.
This is good news for Marriott Bonvoy members as well. As Marriott is gifting their elite member tier nights, so you may be able to use these stays to get a boost to the next status level.