Marriott Bonvoy members have a new luxury option in Shanghai. The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai Pudong has opened for business.
The hotel is located in the Lujiazui Central business district, along the Huangpu River. As such, guests of the hotel have convenient access to the city’s main business centres and visitor attractions.
Attractions include the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center, the Mercedes-Benz Cultural Arena and Shanghai Oriental Sports Center.
In addition, Shanghai Disney Resort, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, and Shanghai Pudong International Airport are within easy reach.
Within the hotels 39 floors, you will find 515 guestrooms. The rooms are equipped with the amenities that business and leisure travellers would expect. For example, you will find a 55″ Samsung TV, surround sound speakers and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Eligible guests will have access to the Executive Lounge. During breakfast, guests will be able to enjoy fresh juices. Later in the day, evening signature cocktails will be available.
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai Pudong offers a diverse range of dining options.
- The Merchant Kitchen is a casual, interactive all-day eatery with several distinctive zones each with its own personality.
- Flint, the hotel’s stylishly upscale grill and bar. The menu features premium steaks and lobsters, with an extensive selection of wines and signature cocktails.
- Le Manoir Ling combines French and Cantonese influences into a comprehensive fusion menu, accented by Shanghai’s unique Hai Pai culture.
- A three-storey restaurant mansion splits up into The Hall, The Parlor and a stunning rooftop garden, including an interactive open-kitchen.
- The newly launched JW Garden introduces an interactive dining experience in which the culinary team and guests will be able to enjoy fresh ingredients straight from the source.
The hotel has been designated a Category 6 hotel in the Marriott Bonvoy program. As a result, you can expect to require 50,000 points for a standard award night. When Marriott introduces off-peak and peak pricing levels, this may vary from 40,000 – 60,000 points.