Qantas is once again offering 20,000 Qantas Points for any new Qantas credit cardholders. By new, Qantas means anyone that has not earned Qantas Points from a card in the last 12 months.
Better still, the 20,000 Qantas Points are on top of any signup bonus that is on offer for a card you sign up for. As an example, say you signed up for a card offering 100,000 Qantas Points. With this bonus, you could be in line for 120,000 Qantas Points all up.
But remember, you need to be new to holding a Qantas Points earning card. Qantas has set the requirement as follows:
Members must not have earned Qantas Points on a Qantas Points earning card into their Qantas Frequent Flyer account within the past 12 months from offer registration to be eligible.
To be in line for these points, you need to
- Register by 29 February 2024
- Sign up for a new eligible point-earning card
- Make an eligible purchase on your new card within 30 days of receiving the card
- Ensure that the points have been applied to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account by 31 May 2024
- And then, 20,000 bonus Qantas Points will be yours.
This may be a useful offer if you don’t currently hold a Qantas Points earning card and have been looking for a new card. If you are looking for such a card, there is no harm in registering.