Qantas is currently offering 30% off the points required for select international Qantas and Jetstar Economy Classic Flight Rewards. The promotion is valid for selected international destinations.
The offer is valid for flights booked by 19 June 2022 If you are looking for a seat on Qantas, you will need to fly between 23 July 2022 – 1 June 2023.
Jetstar has a slightly more limited travel period. You can travel on Jetstar between 23 July 2022 – 25 March 2023.
- Offer: Get 30% off the points required for selected Qantas and Jetstar International flight
- Booking Dates: Book between 14 June and 19 June 2022
- Travel Dates: Travel on
- Qantas between 23 July 2022 – 1 June 2023
- Jetstar between 23 July 2022 – 25 March 2023
- Sydney and Noumea (New Caledonia)
- Brisbane and Noumea (New Caledonia)
- Sydney and Honolulu (Hawaii)
- Sydney and Bangkok
- Melbourne and Delhi
- Sydney and Jakarta
- Sydney and Seoul (Incheon, South Korea) – flight commences 2 November 2022
- Melbourne and Singapore
- Melbourne and Bangkok
- Sydney and Phuket
- Melbourne and Phuket
- Cairns and Bali (Denpasar)
- Darwin and Bali (Denpasar)
- Adelaide and Bali (Denpasar)
- Melbourne and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Sydney and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
How to book your Classic Flight Reward
In order to take advantage of this promotion, you will need to complete your booking by 19 June 2022.
Firstly, you will need to log into your Qantas account. Once logged in, search for a Reward Seat on one of the above routes as usual.
When you have found a flight, you can then proceed to book using your Qantas Points. The 30% discount will be automatically applied, and you will see this on-screen.
As usual with this type of promotion, the discount only applies to the points component of the fare. There is no discount on the taxes, fees, and carrier charges that are usually paid as a cash component.
More information is available on the offer page here.
Promotions such as these can represent good value. This is especially so if you can use them for a family holiday during the school holidays. Or indeed, at any time when the cash prices could be high.