World of Hyatt is offering double or triple points in its Bonus Journeys promotion. Running from 15 September to 15 December 2019, the bonus points are on offer from the second stay.
Bonus Journeys Promotions
The key details of the promotion are:
- Registration is required by 31 October 2019
- Stay Dates: 15 September – 15 December 2019
- Earn triple points at Hyatt Place properties
- Earn double points at all other participating properties, including Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- You will start earning bonus points from your second stay
- You can earn a maximum of 200,000 bonus points with this promotion. There is a maximum of 100,000 Points from Hyatt Place properties, and a maximum of 100,000 points from all other properties.
Within those requirements, there are two main restrictions to keep in mind. Firstly, World Of Hyatt only offer bonus points from the second stay – your’re first stay does not attract a bonus.
In addition, World of Hyatt have placed a cap on the number of bonus points each member can receive. While the cap may not affect the majority of members, the restriction of paying from the second stay will.
Keep in mind that the double or triple points is calculated based on the base earn of your stay. That is, the calculation does not include any bonus points that you receive from any other offer.
At most hotels, you receive 5 base points for each US Dollar of eligible spend. With this promotional offer, you will be earning at least 10 points per US Dollar.
FInally, don’t forget that Hyatt are currently offering 500 World of Hyatt Points for bookings made through their App.